Turkey Five Night Tour
Price starting from$870.00
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
Trip Duration :
6 Days / 5 Nights
Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative before transfer to your Hotel.
Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 2-Saturday: Istanbul (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace , St. Sophia, Blue Mosque
and the Grand Bazaar will commence.
Day 3-Sunday: Cappadocia (BD)
After breakfast, we depart for Ankara where we will visit Mausoleum of Ataturk and its
Museum. This is the burial place of the national hero who founded modern Republic
of Turkey. We then depart for Cappadocia. Optional night Turkish Dervish dance show and dinner (7:00pm).
Day 4-Monday: Cappadocia (BD)
Early in the morning an optional Balloon touris available. Then, full day excursion in
Cappadocia including visits to the Kaymakli Underground City, Open Air Museum in
Goreme and natural fortress in Uchisar. Here, we will have the opportunity to discover
and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets
,Turkish tiles ,onyx and potteries.
Day 5-Tuesday: Pamukkale (BD)
Early departure for Pamukkale. On the way, visit the 13th century Seljukian
masterpiece Sultanhan Caravanserai before arrival in Konya. After visiting the
Mausoleum of Mevlana, we continue our drive to Pamukkale.
Day 6-Wednesday: Marmaris/Antalya (B)
In the morning visit to the ancient Hierapolis with the magnificent Necropolis, graveyard and the lime cascade.Transfer to Marmaris for the ferry to Rhodos or to Antalya/Marmaris for your leisure. (Antalya transfer requires a $100/person supplement)
Day 7-Friday : Koycegiz and Greek Kayakoy/Fethiye (B)
Afer breakfast, we drive to the lakeside town of Koycegiz. Here we take a
boat cruise to turtle beach and smother ourselves in mud at the local mudbath. En route
to Fethiye we'll stop to explore the quaint Greek village of Kayakoy.
- All transfers as per above itinerary in Turkey.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul at the 4*Titanic City hotel; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Cappadocia at the 4* Tourist BTQ hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Pamukkale at the 4*Lycus River hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Three dinners included in Cappadocia and Pamukkale
- International Air.
- Any meals, sightseeing or transfers not included in the above itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature like bottled water, alcoholic beverages, laundry service, etc.