Marvelous Turkey 14 Day Tour
Price starting from$1565.00
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
Trip Duration :
14 Days / 13 Nights
Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative before transfer to your Hotel.
Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure .
Day 2-Sunday: Istanbul (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace , St. Sophia, Blue Mosque
and Spice Market .The day ends with an overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 3-Monday: Canakkale (BD)
After breakfast at the hotel , drive to Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove , Nek , Conk Bair ,
Lone Pine and 57.th regiment memorial and the war museum , cross the dardanelles.
Day 4-Tuesday: Troy/Pergamum/Kusadasi (BD)
After breakfast at the hotel drive to legendary to Troy ; the site where the legendary
Trojan War took place. , crossing the legendary mountain Ida arrival to Pergamum and visit
Day 5-Wednesday : Ephesus/Sirince/Kusadasi (BD)
After Breakfast a short drive to visit Ephesus , we will have the opportunity to discover
and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets , lerther .
We continue to marvelous village of Sirince where you be able to experience one of the
most beautiful villages in Turkey. You may be able to do shopping and taste delicious
wines of the village.
Day 6-Thursday : Hierapolis/Pamukkale/Marmaris (BD)
After Breakfast drive through the meander plain and cotton farms , arrive to Pamukkale
,time to enjo y the beauty Of lime cascade and visit ancient Hierapolis ,continue to
Day 7-Friday : Koycegiz and Greek Kayakoy/Fethiye (B)
Afer breakfast, we drive to the lakeside town of Koycegiz. Here we take a
boat cruise to turtle beach and smother ourselves in mud at the local mudbath. En route
to Fethiye we'll stop to explore the quaint Greek village of Kayakoy.
Day 8-Saturday: Fethiye (B)
You will have the option to join our 12 island boat cruise or spend
the day relaxing at the beach, or shopping in the markets of Fethiye.
Day 9-Sunday: Saklikent Gorge/Antalya (BD)
After breakfast. Today we visit the stunningly beautiful Saklikent Gorge, Turkey's longest
and deepest canyon, after tracking along the canyon we will continue to Antalya crossing
the Tauros mountains, upon arrival visit Duden Waterfall.
Day 10-Monday: Antalya (Aspendos)/Konya/Cappadocia (BD)
After breakfast. Early departure for Konya, stopping enroute stop by Aspendos ancient
Theater . Upon arrival to Konya, we tour the monastery of the Mervlana Whirling
Dervishes. Then have an afternoon drive to Cappadocia via Seljuk- a fine example of an
ancient Silk Road caravanserai.
Day 11-Tuesday: Cappadocia (B)
After breakfast full day excursion in Cappadocia including visits to the Kaymakli Underground City, Open Air Museum in Goreme and natural fortress in Uchisar.. An optional and fun Turkish folklore evening with dinner is available tonight . Overnight: Cappadocia.
- All transfers as per above itinerary in Turkey.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul at the 4*Titanic City hotel; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Cappadocia at the 4* Tourist BTQ hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Pamukkale at the 4*Lycus River hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Kusadasi at the 4* Tatlises hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Canakkale at the 5* Kolin hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Istanbul at the 4* Novotel hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary, including all entry fees and English-speaking guide.
- Six dinners included in Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Kusadasi and Canakkale.
- International Air.
- Any meals, sightseeing or transfers not included in the above itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature like bottled water, alcoholic beverages, laundry service, etc.