10 Day Turkey Classicals
Price starting from$1175.00
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
Trip Duration :
10 Days / 9 Nights
Upon arrival you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel.
Day 2- Saturday: Istanbul (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a guided tour of the Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar.
Day 3- Sunday: Istanbul/Cappadocia (BD)
After breakfast at your hotel, we depart for Ankara where we will visit Mausoleum of Ataturk and its Museum. This is the burial place of the national hero who founded modern Republic of Turkey. We then depart for Cappadocia arriving at 7:00pm.
Day 4- Monday: Cappadocia (BD)
Optional Hot Air Balloon ride is available upon request (5:00am) Today you will enjoy a full day sightseeing of the famous Cappadocia. Visit the Kaymakli Underground city, Open Air Museum in Goreme and natural fortress in Uchisar. You will also have the opportunity to discover and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets, Turkish tiles, onyx and potteries. Optional night Turkish Dervish dance show and dinner (7:00pm).
Day 5- Tuesday: Cappadocia/Pamukkale (BD)
Early departure (7:00am) to Pamukkale. On the way, visit the 13th century Seljukian masterpiece Sultanhan Caravanserai before arrival in Konya; where you will visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana. Continue driving to Pamukkale arriving at around 3:00pm.
Day 6- Wednesday: Pamukkale/Kusadasi (BD)
Today you will visit the ancient Hierapolis with the magnificent Necropolis, graveyard and the lime cascade. Then, drive to Selcuk to visit Temple of Artemis "one of the seven wonders of the ancient world" then continue driving to Kusadasi arriving at 5:00pm.
Day 7- Thursday: Kusadasi (BD)
Full day sightseeing of the Ancient city of Ephesus where we will visit its magnificent library, theater and temples. Continue to marvelous village of Sirince where you will be able to experience one of the most beautiful villages in Turkey. You may be able to do shopping and taste delicious wines of the village.
Day 8- Friday: Kusadasi/Canakkale (BD)
Early departure (7:00am) for Bergama to visit the Asklepion with its well preserved remains before continuing to Troy; the site where the legendary Trojan War took place. Arriving at Canakkale around 5:00pm.
Day 9- Saturday: Canakkale/Istanbul (BD)
After breakfast at your hotel, we will cross the Dardanelles then continue to Gallipoli to visit Anzac Cove, Nek, Conk bair, Lone Pine and 57th regiment memorial as well as the war museum. Arrival in Istanbul around 3:00pm.
Day 10- Sunday: Departure (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the Ataturk airport for your onward flight.
- All transfers as per above itinerary in Turkey.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul at the 4*Titanic City hotel; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Cappadocia at the 4* Tourist BTQ hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Pamukkale at the 4*Lycus River hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Kusadasi at the 4* Tatlises hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Canakkale at the 5* Kolin hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- One night hotel accommodation in Istanbul at the 4* Novotel hotel or similar; including tax, service charge and buffet breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary, including all entry fees and English-speaking guide.
- Six dinners included in Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Kusadasi and Canakkale.
- International Air.
- Any meals, sightseeing or transfers not included in the above itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature like bottled water, alcoholic beverages, laundry service, etc.